Sukup Channel-Lok™ floor planks feature sturdy J-shaped, interlocking sides. Each plank is made of high-strength, galvanized steel and is cut to length with computerized accuracy.
Sukup floors will accommodate most drying or storage needs. They are also ideal for flush floor aeration applications.
Channel-Lok™ Floors are available in Hawk Cut™ or perforated styles and may be installed with galvanized steel Z-Post™ supports, Super Supports™ or Super Wave Supports. Combining Channel-Lok™ floor planks with Sukup supports is the quickest and easiest way to install a floor.
Sukup Channel-Lok™ Flooring (Hawk Cut™ or Perforated) and supports install easily over concrete tunnels for an efficient, low-cost aeration alternative.
Sukup square pad systems constructed with Sukup Channel-Lok™ flooring offer improved air distribution and more airflow than aeration ducts
Sukup Hawk Cut Bin Floors
- Sukup Hawk CutTM Bin Floors are twice as strong as other standard smooth bin floors.
- Our exclusive process does not remove any steel in forming the large open area in the plank.
- All openings are created in the sloped sides of the corrugation, not at the top or bottom ridge, which would weaken the planks.
- The high arch of the planks helps to increase strength.
- Superior design makes Hawk CutTM planks idea for the demands of high grain depths.
- Hawk CutTM floors are Channel-LokTM Style.
- Channel-LokTM floors feature sturdy J-shaped interlocking sides and will accommodate most drying and storage needs.
- Channel-LokTM floors may be installed with any Sukup floor supports.
Sukup Perforated Flooring
- Sukup’s clear-punched holes provide ample open area for maximum airflow.
- Smooth perforations form an idea surface for easy sweeping and clean-up.
- Corrugation on Sukup planks extends completely across the width of each plank for 80% more strength than other competing perforated floors where the corrugation stops short.
- Available in 20 ga. or 18 ga. planks
- 20 ga. planks are for use in bins with lower grain depths
- 18 ga. plans are available for deeper grain depths
- Available with either 0.0945” diameter holes or 0.05” diameter holes, which is ideal for canola or other very small grains.
Heavy-Duty Perforated Flooring
- Sukup Heavy-Duty Perforated planks were designed for those situations where perforated floors are preferred, but greater grain depths are desired.
- Weight-bearing support every 3 ½”
- Narrow sections are crimped together to form 7” planks
- Available in 0.0945” or 0.05” diameter holes.
- Used with Sukup Wave Supports or Flat Top Super Supports.
- Extra-strong Hawk CutTM flashing gives 10” of coverage from the bin wall.
- Width allows the flashing to fit easily around even small diameter bins
- 20 gauge – the heaviest flashing on the market
- Hi-back or low-back
- Hawk Cut flashing is available pre-punched for Sukup Airway® Tubes
- 0.05” diameter hole perforated flashing also available.
Z-Post Floor Supports
- University tests show that Sukup Z-Post Floor Supports are 40% - 65% stronger than U-shaped floor supports.
- Reinforced by numerous corrugations and strengthened by Z-shaped bends.
- Exclusive “Z” shape gives 60% more inches of load-bearing support than typical U-shaped posts.
- Diagonal portion of the Z-Post provides additional strength across the center of the floor plank for extra strength.
- Covers a larger area, giving a wider, more solid base.
- Patented notched sides and self-tightening spring action lock the supports in place so they don’t move around under the weight of grain.
- Offers the largest air opening of any post support on the market.
- Design of the Z-Post helps distribute drying air more evenly throughout the plenum area.
- Available in 5-1/4”*, 13-1/4”, 15-7/8”, 17”, and 18 ½” overall heights.
- *5 –1/4” supports to not have notched sides or air opening.
- The Sukup Super Support’s welded rod frame lets air flow freely throughout the bin plenum area.
- This open design provides better heat distribution for more efficient drying.
- Unique angle iron base provides stability
- Tabs provide support under the crown of the plank.
- Available in 5-1/4", 13-1/4", 15-7/8" and 17" heights.
Flat Top Super SupportsTM
- Used with Sukup Heavy-Duty Perforated flooring.
- All of the features of standard Super Supports without the tabs.
Sukup Super Wave Supports
- Stamped metal supports work well with all Sukup floor planks, but they are particularly well-suited to our Heavy-Duty Perforated Floors.
- Unique wave design provides excellent support and stability at an economical price.
- Tabs provide support under the crown of the floor plank.
- Can be used with the deepest grain depths.
Flashing may be pre-punched for Sukup Airway Tubes.
Sukup Bin sidewall sheets may be pre-punch for flashing bolts.