- 10” System.
- Unload up to 6000 bu/hr.
- 13 ¼” floor clearance.
- Horizontal powerhead.
- All controls are located outside of bin.
- No need to enter the bin.
- Components are factory assembled.
- Power Sweep features ¼” flighting , providing commercial-grade strength and durability.
- Upper and lower gearboxes are offset to provide a larger opening for grain to flow.
- Unload flighting extends past bin center to maximize capacity
- Sealed roller bearings (std.) make it easier for center slide gate to move under pressure from even high grain depths.
- Heavy-duty external clutch enables the unload auger to operate without the power sweep, so you can unload with gravity before engaging the power sweep.
- Exclusive 16:1 polyurethane reduction drive wheel comes standard on all Sukup U-Trough Power Sweeps. The 16:1 drive decreases wheel speed without sacrificing forward movement, resulting in less wheel slippage and a longer wheel life.
- Independent Intermediate Sump is located closest to the center sump. This sump can be utilized as the primary unload sump if the center sump becomes plugged or blocked.
- Sukup U-Trough Power Sweep intermediate sumps are 1 ½ times larger than tradition Sweepway® intermediate sumps.
- Sukup U-Trough Power Sweeps are equipped with 3 independent rack and pinion openers. One opener controls the center sump, one controls the independent intermediate sump and the last controls the rest of the intermediate sumps in tandem. Machined gears in the openers provide smooth, hassle-fee control of the slide gates.
- The Sukup U-Trough Power Sweep is equipped with a galvanized backboard that keeps the sweep close to the floor as it propels itself around the bin.
- Galvanized steel is formed into a C shape to make an extra-strong backboard.
- A torsion bar runs along the back of the C channel, adding strength and rigidity to the backboard.
- Patented scrapers are attached to the backboard to ensure the most grain possible is picked up off the floor.
- Scrapers are field-adjusted to meet your needs.