The Accounting Intern will assist the accounting department with various tasks and projects, including but not limited to, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets, costing, taxes, and budgets. The intern will gain hands-on experience in an accounting environment and will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Project-based assignments mentored by a Finance Department team member which may include the following:
- Plan, lead and execute accounting related projects
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable processes
- Assist with process improvements with fixed asset management
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.