This individual will effectively and professionally promote Sukup Manufacturing Co. and its products through the use of local, national and international media. Produce all forms of advertising and marketing materials for each Sukup Manufacturing Co. product line.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, bachelor degree preferred in Advertising/Marketing and/or equivalent work experience, strong background in graphic design, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and various social media
- Create, write and design product literature and advertisements
- Produce Power Point presentations
- Assist with organizing company events
- Print in-house brochures and flyers
- Develop and distribute news/press releases
- Maintain content on company website and social media outlets
- Design and produce trade show signage and banners
- Take pictures at company events
- Respond to dealer request for information and images
- Maintain advertising records
- Internal ads and literature
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.