This individual will prepare computer-aided design (Solidworks) layouts, drawings, and bills of material of component subgroups. Troubleshoot engineering-related problems in manufacturing.
Essential Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technology or Agricultural Systems Technology is preferred or equivalent work experience, strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with employees and management, product knowledge, strong leadership skills, accountability, ability to read blueprints and shop orders, professionalism.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Solidworks experience, and Solidworks Enterprise PDM software experience
- Prepare design layouts, diagrams, and schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations of the overall product design.
- Produce and maintain accurate bills of material.
- Perform engineering-related tasks as required such as production support, customer support, layout work, and supplier contact.
- Check work to ensure accuracy of spelling, drawing format and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with Engineering Standards.
- Provide technical assistance for product prototyping, and day-to-day production support and troubleshooting.
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.