Electrician will be responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of all mechanical equipment.
Essential Job Requirements:
Journeyman qualification and industrial electrical experience preferred. They should be familiar with conduit systems, and machine/general electrical processes. They should be able to work with others to achieve set goals. Individual should be a self-starter. Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
- Responsible for installing, calibrating, repairing, adjusting, modifying, and performing preventative maintenance on all types of electrical equipment.
- Analyzes and reviews wiring diagrams, blueprints and schematics. Checks to ensure electrical drawings are up-to-date.
- Use various types of meters and test equipment proficiently for sound decision-making in the troubleshooting process and communicate information for the purpose of making equipment modifications.
- Maintains plant instrumentation equipment
- Assist with maintenance as needed
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.