Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Computer Science is preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience with non-mobile .NET systems preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, industry knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to be a positive team player
- Developer will put time into all areas of software development including design, development, peer review, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Analyze requirements and work with team on application design and development
- Participate in design, documentation and code peer reviews
- Provide application on-call support
- Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Document status and keep team informed of progress
- Follow application performance, security and coding standards
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.