Assist in the daily operations of our distribution center. The positions and physical demands will vary.
Reporting Supervisor: Distribution Center Manager
Essential Job Requirements:
This individual must follow all safety rules and requirements. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Must be willing to cross-train and move to other office or production areas when needed. Perform routine clerical work in answering telephones, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record keeping Individual must learn to operate various pieces of equipment including forklift. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required. Commercial driver’s license preferred.
- Ability to learn and recognize various parts and products
- Read and interpret customer orders to determine materials, process, and disposition requirements
- Data entry and reporting
- Forklift certified
- Package and handle UPS orders as required
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Ability to follow safe production policies and practices
- Ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively
- Operate office machines
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.