July 1, 2021 -
Steve Sukup, President and CEO of Sukup Manufacturing Co., is pleased to share that the following individuals have been promoted to new roles, effective immediately:
- Abby Bohl – Controller
- Dave Brownmiller – Director of Engineering
- Matt Koch – Director of IT & Product Integration
- Nadine Wreghitt – Director of Special Projects & Distribution Centers
The company is also creating a leadership council, which will include the above employees, and:
- Executive Team: President and CEO, Steve Sukup; Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel Emily Schmitt; Chief Financial Officer Tom Mangan; Director of Human Resources Samantha Petersburg; and Chief Operating Officer John Teeple
- Jason Arndt – US Sales Manager
- Andy Schmitt – Capital Improvements & Logistics Manager
- Jon Swanson – Plant Manager
Photo, left to right: Tom Mangan, Matt Koch, Abby Bohl, Dave Brownmiller, Nadine Wreghitt, Emily Schmitt, Steve Sukup, Jason Arndt, Jon Swanson, Samantha Petersburg, John Teeple – not pictured, Andy Schmitt
About Sukup Manufacturing Co.
Sukup Manufacturing Co. is the world’s largest family-owned and operated manufacturer of grain storage, grain drying and handling equipment, and steel buildings. The company is headquartered in America’s heartland - Sheffield, Iowa - and covers one million square feet of office, manufacturing and warehouse space. The company employs more than 600 people, making it one of the largest employers in North Central Iowa. Three generations of the family are active in the business.
Sukup’s product line includes on-farm and commercial grain bins; portable, mixed-flow and tower dryers; centrifugal and axial fans and heaters; stirring machines; bin unloading equipment and bin floors and supports. Sukup also manufactures material handling equipment including bucket elevators, conveyors and support structures; and steel buildings. Sukup has six distribution centers in the Midwest. Sukup products are sold throughout the U.S. and Canada, and in more than 80 other countries.
# # #
For more information please contact:
Rachel Geilenfeld, Sukup Manufacturing Co.
email@example.com | Mobile: 515-290-1702