Working at SukupJoin Team Sukup in our mission to protect and preserve the world’s grain supply. We are always on the look-out for motivated, dedicated talent. We take pride in providing top-notch tools and training to our employees. Please submit an application, resume, and/or cover letter for consideration to join our rapidly growing family of employees. Direct correspondence to email@example.com.
A Human Resources representative will contact the individuals selected to begin the interview process.
- On-Site Health Clinic
- $0 Healthcare and Dental employee premium*
- Wellness Wednesdays complete with fruit break treats!
- Catered Hy-Vee lunch on Mondays
- Profit-Sharing and 401k benefits*
- 9 Holidays - including Christmas Eve, Birthday, and Good Friday
- All employees receive a turkey for Thanksgiving
- Annual Christmas and Company Picnic events
Giving Back is inGRAINed®
- Supporting our local community
- Design, manufacturing, and distributing of the hurricane-proof Safe T Home®
- Shining a spotlight on Farm Safety with Silo the Film
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.