Sukup Channel-Lok™ floor planks feature sturdy J-shaped, interlocking sides. Each plank is made of high-strength, galvanized steel and is cut to length with computerized accuracy. Sukup floors will accommodate most drying or storage needs. They are also ideal for flush floor aeration applications. Sukup Channel-Lok Flooring (Hawk Cut™ or Perforated) and supports install easily over concrete tunnels for an efficient, low-cost aeration alternative.
Heavy-Duty Perforated Flooring
- Designed for situations where perforated floors are preferred, but greater grain depths are desired
- Weight-bearing support every 3 ½”
- Roll form process creates 7" plank with intermediate channel
- Available in 0.0945” or 0.05” diameter holes
- Used with Sukup Wave Supports or Flat Top Super Supports
Flat Top Super Supports™
- Used with Sukup Heavy-Duty Perforated flooring
- All of the features of standard Super Supports without the tabs
Sukup SuperWave™ Supports
- Stamped metal supports work well with all Sukup floor planks, but they are particularly well-suited to our Heavy-Duty Perforated Floors
- Unique wave design provides excellent support and stability at an economical price
- Tabs provide support under the crown of the floor plank
- Can be used with the deepest grain depths
- Sukup Bin sidewall sheets may be pre-punch for flashing bolts
- Bridging supports required when floor support is narrower than width of the unload
- Sukup Channel-Lok™ Floor Planks
- High-Strength, Galvanized Steel
- Corrugation Extends Completely Across the Width of Each Plank
Mark Geis, Geis Equipment, Inc.
The big push that I’ve got – other than the dryers, the dryers are number 1 – are the power sweeps. The power sweeps have really sold great. They’ve been used to the competition and they’ve found out how much better our product is.