Sukup manufactures a full line of axial fans and heaters for aerating and drying grain. Sukup Axial Fans provide maximum airflow at lower static pressures found in aeration or in-bin drying. Sukup also offers 38” and 44” low speed axial fans for roof dryers and other shallow grain depth applications.
- Sukup Axial Fans give the highest airflow for the money!
- 3500 RPM motors used in Sukup Axial Fans have been specially-engineered for Sukup’s high-performance blades.
- Square end plates give uniform support all around the housing while eliminating legs that concentrate stress and distort the housing. Square housings also maintain the accurate roundness of the housings, allowing for close fan blade tip clearance.
- Close tip clearance increases airflow by preventing air from blowing back through the area between the blade and housing.
- Fan blades are precision-balanced for vibration–free operation
- Blades are secured to the motor shaft with trantorque bushings to ensure the most secure attachment, as well as serviceability.
- Galvanized housings resist rust and look good for years to come.
- Two-year limited warranty
Sukup Aeration Fans
- 3/4 HP - 3 HP
- 12”, 14", 18”
- Totally-enclosed, air-over motors
- Easily mounted with connection box on end of motor
- 12” and 14” fans come wired with a cord
- 18” fans are available with or without controls
Sukup Drying Fans
- 5-7 HP - 10-15 HP
- 24", 28"
- Exclusive, patented built-in venturi (air intake) and handles
- Plated screen guard bolts
- CSA models
- Controls box standard
- 230 volt 1 or 3 phase; 460 volt 3 phase; 575 3 phase; or 208 volt 3 phase
Sukup Low-Speed Fans
- 38" and 44"
- 1750 RPM
- Ideal for roof dryers and other shallow grain depth (Max. 4' grain depths) applications
- High airflow at low static pressure
- Quieter than high speed axials
- Excellent for drying crops such as ear corn, nuts, onions or any other crop dried at shallow grain depth applications
Sukup Axial Heaters
- 18", 24", 28" diameter
- Complete, clean combustion
- Ignite quickly at low pressures
- Two-year warranty on components, limited three-year warranty on solid-state circuit board
- Air straightening vanes provide better heat distribution
- Available for use with vapor propane, liquid propane (with vaporizer) or natural gas
- Two-way adjustments on the vaporizer allow operation over a wider range of outside temperatures
- The exclusive Sukup vaporizer high limit features manual reset, so you can tell if the vaporizer needs to be adjusted
- Stainless steel flame sensor is more reliable and will last longer than flame probes
- Galvanized housings resist rust
- Thermostat, humidistat, high-low thermostat, or modulating valve available
- CSA models available
Extra safety features increase reliability
- Stainless steel flame sensor
- Transition high limit shuts off heater if the temperature entering the bin gets too hot
- Pressure relief valves
- Vapor high limit
- Burner high limit
- Purge delay
- Spring-loaded solenoids
- Grounded electrical components
- Optional Deluxe Control Box includes a static pressure gauge and thermometer. Available as single or dual controls.
- Optional Dual Burner Controls are needed if there is more than one heater on a bin, so that they cycle on and off together for even heat
- Highest Airflows in the Industry
- Square End Plates for Increased Housing Strength
- Safety First – Fan Blade Mounted Downstream of Motor
Grover Hill, OH