Sukup is making it easier and more cost-effective to handle grain. Sukup Drag Conveyors are made of heavy-gauge, galvanized steel to ensure that your investment will last for years to come. Sukup Drag Conveyors are also customizable to fit your operation and material handling needs.
- Exclusive, patented cover design keeps dust in and water out (U.S. Patent #8,047,358)
- Cover clamps ensure that the cover locks tight to the body
- Bearing, sprocket, and shaft can be removed as an entire assembly, saving time
- Removable bottom can be easily replaced without replacing the entire body of the conveyor
- Externally-mounted, heavy-duty pillow block bearings on head and tail
- Heavy-duty construction throughout means Sukup Drag Conveyors will last for years to come
- Turned, ground, and polished shaft
- 1/2" UHMW paddles eliminate steel-to-steel contact
- Up to 10˚ incline allowed with double flighting
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at tail
- Split sprockets standard on some larger capacity conveyors
- Up to 60,000 bu/hr.
- Abrasion-Resistant Liners on sides are offered in 10 gauge and 3/16"
- Abrasion-Resistant bottoms are available in 3/16" and 1/4" thicknesses
- End relief Door prevents damage to the conveyor in the event of a discharge plug
- Rail Return comes standard on 21" wide or wider conveyors. Optional on 12" and 16" wide conveyors
- Reversing Feature can take grain in multiple directions and is a great addition if you are looking to unload into two separate bins
- By-pass drive-over hoppers have an adjustable shroud to control flow and are available in 6', 8' or 10' lengths in standard or low-profile designs using combinations of hopper can achieve pit lengths up to 50'
- By-pass inlet hoppers are available in 2', 3', and 4' lengths
- Intermediate discharge gates can act as a separate discharge location from the head and are made up of 7 gauge construction
- Extremely Gentle on Grain
- Patented Self Sealing & Easy to Remove Covers
- Maintenance Friendly Head & Tail Sections
- A/R Lined Return Rails
Jim Rothers, Global Bin Builders
We have relationships….I know these people and they know me. Putting out a product that they can stand behind drives the core values. I see that by how they conduct themselves every day.