Sukup Tube and Well Unloading Systems are a carry-in sweep featuring a galvanized backboard making moving the system from one bin to another time efficient. 8” sleeve mount systems available.
- Fast, economical unloading
- Pull the flighting without removing the powerhead
- Choose angle ring or sleeve mount
- Carry-in sweep can be moved from bin to bin easily
- Galvanized backboard with patented sweep scraper removes the maximum amount of grain possible
- Powerhead design allows easy belt adjustment
- Includes drive belt, galvanized backboard with patented sweep scrapers and direct drive wheel
- Reduction drive wheel is standard on 8" carry-in sweeps over 40'
- 8" galvanized center sumps are available in full gate or concrete (half-gate) style
- Band-on, half gate type
- Controls rods on 8" are telescoping, center pull type
- Intermediate sump top is separate from the sump for easy installation
Choose Angle Ring or Sleeve Mount
- 8" Sukup Tube & Well Systems are available as either angle ring or sleeve mount units
- Angle ring units are compatible with other brands of equipment and feature 24" of stub flighting in the powerhead
- Sleeve mount units feature one-piece flighting
- Reduction drive wheel is optional on 8" carry-in sweeps up to 40'
- Optional rollers are available on 8" intermediate sumps
- Roller bearings or nylon slide rails are optional on 8" center sumps
- Economical and Easy to Service
- Able to be Moved from One Bin to Another